Non-immigrant Visa

Non-Immigrant Visa

  • E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas – Available to investors, traders and their employees to conduct business in the U.S. if their country of origin has a treaty with the U.S. granting visa eligibility.
  • H-1B Specialty Occupation (Professional) Visas – Available to professional workers holding at least a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent work experience) upon demonstration by their employer that at least the prevailing wage shall be paid for the position.
  • H-2B Temporary Worker Visas – Available to U.S. companies temporarily to employ skilled or unskilled foreign nationals in nonagricultural positions for which the employer has a temporary need and for which qualified U.S. workers are unavailable.
  • J-1 and Q-1 Exchange Visitor Visas – Available to participants (including students, short-term scholars, business trainees, teachers, professors, research scholars, specialists, international visitors, government visitors, camp counselors and au pairs) entering the U.S. through an approved exchange visitor’s program.
  • L-1 Intra-Company Transfer Visas – Available to executives, managers and employees with specialized knowledge to transfer to their employer’s U.S. parent, affiliate or subsidiary. Transferred executives and managers holding L-1 visas may become eligible for permanent residency without the need for labor certification.
  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas – Available to foreign nationals with extraordinary ability seeking admission in the U.S.
  • P-1 Artists and Athletes Visas – Available to athletes, artists and entertainers seeking entry into the U.S.
  • R-1 Religious Worker Visas – Available to religious workers seeking entry into the U.S.
  • TN North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Visas – Available to nationals of Canada and Mexico under the provisions of NAFTA who seek employment in the U.S.
  • B-1/B-2 Visitor’s Visas – Available to business (B-1) and pleasure (B-2) visitors entering the U.S. for short durations (B-1 visitors may not engage in local employment). Foreign nationals of certain favored countries (i.e., Canada, United Kingdom and Japan) may be permitted stays in the U.S. for up to 90 days under applicable visa waiver rules.
  • C Transit Visas – Available to foreign nationals in immediate and continuous transit through the U.S.
  • F-1 Student Visas – Available to students engaged in full-time, non-vocational, academic studies at post-secondary institutions who are qualified to pursue such study. A person holding an F-1 visa is eligible to change status to H-1B (or another status) during the 60-day grace period.
  • I-1 Journalist/Representatives of Media Visas – Available to members of the foreign press or media (including reporters, freelance journalists and film crew members) seeking to enter the U.S. solely for noncommercial vocational purposes.
  • M-1 Vocational Student Visas – Available to foreign nationals pursuing nonacademic vocational study at post-secondary vocational/business schools.
  • S Visa – Available to foreign nationals who assist U.S. federal or state government officials by providing information essential to the success of an authorized criminal investigation or prosecution.
  • T Visa – Available to individuals who have been subject to severe forms of trafficking in persons (including the use of force, fraud or coercion for sex trafficking and/or involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage or slavery).
  • U Visa – Available to persons who have suffered substantial physical or mental abuse by virtue of being a victim of certain crimes.
  • V Visa – Available to spouses or children of lawful permanent residents, if the permanent residents filed a petition for the spouse or child before December 21, 2000, and it has been pending for more than three years.

Are you looking for someone to help?

Let us help you! Call Now : (1)718-337-8012

Mon – Sun 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM