I-601A Waiver

In the past, undocumented foreign nationals who were family members of U.S. citizens faced significant hurdles when attempting to obtain legal status. In some cases, undocumented aliens who departed the U.S. were denied reentry for up to 10 years. Recent changes to U.S. immigration policy will now give spouses, children and parents of U.S. citizens (otherwise known as immediate relatives of U.S. citizens) the opportunity to apply for a provisional waiver that allows them to stay in the U.S. while their waiver application is pending.
The I-601A waiver – provisional unlawful presence waiver , may allow you to reduce the
time your family is apart. At The Kasen Law Firm, LLC, we help families stay together
while their visa applications are processed. For a free initial telephone consultation with
an I-601A waiver lawyer, please call 718-337-8012.

Are you looking for someone to help?

Let us help you! Call Now : (1)718-337-8012


Mon – Sun 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM